Easypay Version 2 Patch
Release date: April 9, 2013|
Download and installation instructions|
- Close Easypay on your systems before installing this patch.
- Click this link: ez21306.exe (5.6 MB)
A window should pop up that gives you the option to Run, or Save or Save File.
If you see an option to Run, click that option and then follow the instructions on the Easypay Payroll Version 2 installation window as they appear on your screen.
If you only have the option to Save or Save File, click that option to download the patch file (ez21306.exe) to your computer and then do the following:
- Open the folder into which you downloaded the file ez21306.exe.
- Double click the file ez21306.exe.
- You should now see the Easypay Payroll Version 2 installation window. Follow the instructions as they appear on your screen.
Patch 2.13.06 includes the following items:|
This patch also includes all items in earlier patches:
- Easystub: Updated the Easystub fee calculation for employers in B.C. to reflect the switch from HST to GST.
- Yearly > T4A > Tax Form Print: Added a new option to print the company details from Company Profile. If the Business Number or company name and address in Company Profile were incorrect when you ran the Close Year step, then the T4A records will have the incorrect information in them. This new option allows you to print the employer information from the Company Profile instead of what is recorded in each T4A record.
- Reports > Statutory Holidays > ESA 2000: Added a new option to enter a range of dates covering the four weeks prior to the holiday. (This is in addition to the option to enter a range of pay periods.) Note: The date range option requires that timecards are entered weekly and are assigned a "Timecard Date" that corresponds to the correct week. This allows Easypay to identify the timecard entries that fall within the selected date range. This option uses current timecards (regular and quick) and historical timecard entries, so the date range can include both open and closed pay periods.
- Periodic > Reconciliation > Report: Fixed bug that resulted in a 'run-time error 5' when the total dollar amount of cheques exceeded $9,999,999.99.
Patch 2.13.04 - February 11, 2013
- Yearly > Relevé 1 > Tax Form Print: Instructions are now provided for determining the starting 1st series sequential number. You DO NOT need to contact Revenu Québec to obtain the 1st series sequential numbers. When you click "Help" beside the text entry box for the 1st series RL-1 sequential numbers, updated instructions are provided.
Patch 2.13.03 - February 4, 2013
- Yearly > Relevé 1 > Tax Form Print: Fixed a bug that might result in slip numbers not being printed when printing computer-generated RL-1 slips on plain paper.
Patch 2.13.02 - February 1, 2013
- Yearly > Relevé 1 > Tax Form Print: Added new option to print computer-generated RL-1 slips on plain paper.
- Direct deposit file creation:
- Fixed a bug that might cause the company bank account details to be cleared. This might occur if the OK button is clicked two or more times in the direct deposit file creation window.
- Added a new utility for Easypay Support to restore the company's direct deposit bank account details.
- Reports > Statutory Holidays > ESA 2000 (New): Fixed a bug that can result in an error message "Problem reading the employee file". This might occur when the history file is extremely large.
- Updated Easypay to support a Windows short date formatted as dd''MMM''yyyy (two single quotes on either side of MMM).
- Reports > Costing Report: Fixed a bug that might cause the pay period details for an employee to be split into two or more totals. This might occur if the name of the employee in their profile was altered at some point during the year (for example, an upper case name changed to upper/lower case).
|Copyright © 2013 Easypay Software Company. All rights reserved.|
|Payroll software for small and medium-sized businesses in Canada.|