Patch 2.21.04 includes the following items:
- Reports > Wage Subsidies > Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) report: Added claim periods 14, 15 and 16.
- Periodic > General Ledger: Added a new G/L interface for Spire.
This patch also includes all items from earlier patches:
Patch 2.21.03 (released January 21, 2021)
- Reports > Wage Subsidies > Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) report: Added claim periods 11, 12 and 13.
- Periodic > General Ledger > Create Entries: For the Accpac ERP, Keystone, Sage 300 and SIMMS interfaces, added new options to include the cheque date, employee code and employee name in the transaction reference field of the export file.
Patch 2.21.02 (released December 22, 2020)
- Reports > Wage Subsidies > PD27 Form - Report / Export: This new report provides the information required to complete the PD27 form for the CRA. It includes an option to create an XML file in Easypay that can be imported into the fillable PDF version of the PD27 form.